COVID19 UPDATE | STYLE ADDICT
30/09/2021 - Following on from the latest announcement from Australia Post regarding the stoppage of eParcel pick ups from 1st to 6th Oct, we have received a number of enquires worried about the possible delay they may face when purchasing with us.
We will not be effected as all our domestic parcels are sent via Express post. However, there may be slight delays in transit due to the expected increase in Express post parcels over this period. We kindly ask for your patience through this time and again we appreciate your constant support and understanding as we try and work through these road blocks together.
29/04/2021 - We are slowly moving back to normality - our warehouse is back to full function with slightly delayed dispatch times. We are still only shipping via our EXPRESS services locally and internationally
06/08/2020 - As announced by our state government - Victoria, Australia is now in stage 4 lockdown. The announcement will not affect the delivery of your orders. Please be aware we are still experiencing a high volume of orders which we are all working hard to ensure you receive your order. If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
05/08/2020 - We have suspended our standard shipping services for all international orders but will continue to ship via our express service. We have updated shipping rates for a limited time. Please visit our shipping page for more information
20/05/2020 - Business will continue as usual with slight dispatch delays (approx. 5 business days)
22/04/2020 - An update for our DHL Global Mail service - We have been notified that the service supplied by our international shipping partners DHL GM that services to many counties have been suspended and/or delayed. For this reason and to ensure our customers have the best chance to receive their orders we have removed this serivce for international shipping. We are still shipping internationally via our express service via DHL EXPRESS
22/04/2020 - An update from Australia Post - Express Post is still available, and will continue to be prioritised as the fastest option for customers, but may not always meet the next business day delivery standard.
15/04/2020 - From this week Australia Post expects major international delivery delays due to flight cancellations and government restrictions because of COVID-19. Please allow an additional 2-3 weeks for standard post. We recommend opting for an express service as this method takes priority.
31/03/2020 - business will continue as usual with slight dispatch delays (approx. 5 business days) Deliveries and possible delays - please follow links below to AusPost website
The safety and wellbeing for our team and our extended Style Addict family has been and will continue to be our top priority during these uncertain times.
To ensure this safety is upheld we have implemented a number of precautionary measures within our business. Listed below are our new precautionary measures put in place along with some important information:
- With new headlines daily, constant phone alerts and the continued threat of the virus itself – it is understandable to feel what you are feeling. It is in times like these that we must stay strong, not only for ourselves but for loved ones around us.
- We don’t often have the need to speak out as our clothes have always spoken for us. Upon monitoring the latest advice from the World Health Organisation (WHO), along with local and national Government bodies in Australia – it is our duty to keep you informed on Style Addict’s response to COVID-19.
- The e-commerce business sector services both local and global communities. Now, more so than ever, the world is depending on e-commerce to supply everyday essentials. Style Addict therefore will continue to create the basic essentials which you have all come to know and love over the years.
- Something you may not know – Style Addict is a small, yet high-achieving team of dedicated people. As individuals, we all play important roles in achieving our business goals and objects. Our small team is working together to ensure our safety, a priority going forward.
- Our dispatch team have been taking extra precautions when handling and distributing your orders. Extra hygiene measures have been put in place around our office and warehouse to ensure the highest precautions will be taken when completing orders. Our team will be wearing gloves, completing extra cleaning processes around the warehouse and monitoring health conditions closely.
- We want to ensure our customers feel as safe and confident as ever when ordering from Style Addict, a brand they’ve known and loved for many years.
We are working closely with delivery partners to ensure all Style Addict orders arrive in a timely and safe manner. We aim to ensure all drivers have access to hand sanitiser, protective gloves and are adhering to hygiene precautions as advised by government and health authorities. For further detail you can check out our delivery partners, including Australia Post, for procedures that have been put in place.
Fulfilment of orders
Your Style Addict orders are safe. Our warehouse has been cleaned more frequently and rigorously than ever before. We are following advice from the World Health Organisation and government authorities, all our staff have increased health and safety precautions, along with personal protective equipment where required and relevant.
Our warehouse staff have increased to a higher level of hygiene standard, as advised by the World Health Organisation and local authorities when both collecting and inspecting returns, including the use of gloves and strict hand sanitisation procedures.
Looking after our community
We are supporting our teams during this unprecedented time. This includes staff members completing their jobs in the safest way possible, and customers and supporters feeling safe and confident in the future of Style Addict.
Please contact us if you have any further questions about our safety message and plans for Style Addict in these trying times. We hope you understand that there may be some delays in communication as we work hard to get back to you as soon as we can.
Take care of yourself, your loved ones and each other - keep well and be safe - We all get through this together.
The Style Addict Team XxX